iPivoted’s mission is to help underserved but motivated youth to become financially independent and economically secure by making post-secondary education accessible.
iPivoted supports students from secondary school all the way through their college careers.
- Every person deserves the chance to fulfill his or her full potential. Talent and capacity should determine a person’s future, not financial constraints.
- Every person must graduate with a post-secondary degree to have a shot at sufficient income and full employment in tomorrow’s economy.
- There are many different paths to financial independence, including a four-year degree, a two-year degree, or a professional and technical certification. iPivoted supports students on any of these paths.
- The best return on an investment in higher education may be at a community college where students can obtain a career and technical certification for a skill in high demand as well as a two-year degree. This gives students financial independence quickly and allows them to make their own choices about the future.
- Academic superstars often get help from other sources. iPivoted primarily targets students who stand at a crossroads between getting their college degree and not fulfilling their potential. In the end, we want those students to say, "I pivoted to a life of financial independence. I pivoted to a life of choice."